Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stranger under my skin






On me: Ann Demeulemeester cape coat, Future Classics top & pants, izzue boots, Celine trio bag
On Aidan: All Saints cardigan, Cos shirt, izzue jeans & hat, Converse sneakers


I think Aidan is probably the youngest fan of Uncle Eason. He recognizes all the songs right the way when the intro start, it really amaze me! We had such a great touching nite, i always love mini live show cause it feels closer and more interaction with the performer. Good Show uncle Eason!! YEAH!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Seriously....Aidan is seriously cute!!!

    Love both of your outfits - esp Aidan's hat and your trio bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, is ur feature classic top available in this season? Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Constance!
    Aidan looks adorable!!!
    I have one cardigan similar to Aidan! And I like your top with puff sleeves and collar detail! Nice!

    ReplyDelete