Monday, March 14, 2011

pleated skirt












3.1 Philip Lim top, Johanna Ho pleated skirt with tailored high waistband @ Liger, Valentino flats, Mercibeaucoup chain bag

What a beautiful hot day today! Can't wait to show u the new pleated skirt by Johanna Ho with my girly look. Hope u like it! = ) Went to our favorite Hong Kong style cafe Hei Hei @ CWB with lovely cheeky Blair! Their toast and milk tea are my retreat everyday!
Let's pray for Japan and try to help them in any way u can. Treasure your love ones show them ur love! u don't know what happen next....

13 comments:

  1. Beuatiful!!I love your bag and the baby:))

    maja-vonava.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch your blog everyday from Japan.
    I love your style, and I bought the Joomi Lim pearls & spikes choker as you same one .
    In Japan, serious situation now.
    The victim might over 10,000 people.
    Sorry, I am not good at English.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Hei Hei too :)

    www.mrs-vintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. K: Thank you for your support! We r all here supporting u too! Be strong and be positive! u show us ur strong discipline and united during the crisis, we should all learn from u guys. RESPECT! take care!
    no need to sorry my english sucks too! =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, your girly look is absolutely NICE, the skirt colour suits you pretty well I hv to say!

    Hi K & all other Japanese bloggers, as Judy wrote, "stay strong and positive", you all will overcome the difficulties and grief. Tons of greetings from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so girly! Blair Blair is as cute as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  7. like yr style very much~~ & yr princess so cute :>

    ReplyDelete
  8. your dress looks gorgeous!!! love the light tone!
    K: Stay together, be strong, be hopeful! we will support and pray for u all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Judy, where can I get your Valentino flats???

    ReplyDelete
  10. U can get it from Valentino shop

    ReplyDelete
  11. i bought your entire outfit, exact colours: exactly phillip lim tank top, johanna ho skirt + valentino flats + red nail polish

    ReplyDelete