Sunday, March 13, 2011

Orange Red










izzue sequined blazer, vintage tee @ Retro Stone, Johanna Ho ruffled pants @ Liger, Acne admire boots @ I.T, Balenciaga shoulder bag

Orange Red is gonna be my favorite accent color in SS11.
My latest collections in this color already include pants, shoes, bag, tee, nail polish...and for sure will be more...keke! I think this color is gonna brighten up my summer time quite a lot! Watch out!
Happy Birthday to our most handsome and fitted drummer KB celebrated @ Hooray. Most of us have the same wishes for his birthday which are for him to get married soon!
The atmosphere at Hooray is awesome, having all your good friends and kids dinning outdoor in a perfect weather with a stunning view! What can you ask for more!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Judy, cant wait for your "orange-red-collections", u do look fresh w. this bright colored pants! colour breakthrough sometimes do us good, right?
    Could u do me favour? pls tell your hubby that his T is really cool! (i hv a simiar one, wakaka...)
    this party is too late for Blair probably? i miss her chubby face :-)

    Josie

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first 3 pic is so funny!!
    I love the sparkly blazer w/ the orange!
    very eye catching combo!

    ReplyDelete