Thursday, June 16, 2011

Robata Zawazawa














Like my hubby's hair cut
Had a great dinner with my good friends at Robata Zawazawa. It's a tiny restaurant but the food are delicious! Highly recommended HASU-IMO Green Salad, DASHI-MAKI Egg omelet, AGE JAGA potato croquette OTAFUKU sauce, TSUKUNE ground chicken stick with hot spring egg, SYU-ICHI Beef Skewer, TANUKI UDON Hot Soup Hand made UDON Noodle, KINAKO MOCHI Japanese rice cake.........Yum Yum
Definitely will go back soon! Today I'm wearing Preen top, ATT. patched pants @ CWB Island Beverley, izzue x tsui leather belt, Nike gladiator sandals

9 comments:

  1. I love Japanese food as well. Thanks for your sharing^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pants! the front has a very different look to the back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy, I'm from Malaysia and i only started to visit your blog in beginning this year. You really inspired me on the casual hence chic style. I think the most important is your style is not 'high' like celebrity who we only can see! Keep it up and happy weekend! From MS, Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you MS! That mean so much to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Judy
    Is nice pants, may I know in CWB Island Beverley which shop or which floor? many thx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy, where to buy your Preen top? Thx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The top i got it few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your husband looks exactly same as your son!

    ReplyDelete