Thursday, September 23, 2010

Nike Gladiator






izzue shoulder padded tee, Zara leopard print pants, Jasmine Di Milo suede belt @ Seoul 10 corso como, izzue suede shopping bag, Nike gladiator sandals, Tsubi sunglasses

I bought this same sandals in different combo a year and half ago. Its so hard to get i even accepted half a size smaller and wore it every single day while i was pregnant. Its one of my all time favorite sandals so easy, chic and comfy to wear. And this year i got this pair in different combo and correct size as a gift,
thanks to Elaine from Nike. I'm loving it!

7 comments:

  1. I have this Nike sandal too, its very comfortable. I luv it 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...can you tell me where can buy this sandal?thx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI~Judy, I like your belt,can you tell me where can buy this?thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. still have that bag in izzue? is it leather? thx Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi guys! The sandals might check out Nike shop but probably sold out! I bought the belt at Korea Corso Como. The suede leather shopping bag u can get it at all izzue shop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Judy, I like ur Zara leopard print pants, is it long time b4!?!? do u think still in stock!?!? Thx very much.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. i bought it like a month ago. u can have a try! good luck!

    ReplyDelete