Sunday, September 5, 2010

izzue fashion show @ Beijing





On me: izzue dress, izzue leather belt, toga wristbands, AA mesh two sided legging, Jeffery Campbell @ i.t
On Tsui: izzue leather top, Swagga and Soul leather high-waisted pants @Liger, Acne admire boots @ I.T

Very proud to our izzue teammates with such huge success fashion show ever at Beijing. Congratulations to izzue. We will sure keep it up and make it better and better. Thank you to my fashion sister Hilary Tsui for all the support. Can't wait to reveal our collaboration coming up! yeah!

6 comments:

  1. congratulation to izzue!!! btw, answer my phone!!! where r u ah??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry honey! u know our conversation can last forever....i needa wake up before 7 tmr morning send dandan to school. Call u back tmr good nite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratz to izzue and juju ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulation to judy , add oil add oil :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cool to see my photo on your blog! i hope you dont mind i will post about it on my blog www.anina.typepad.com! i loved to be in the show. i love the izzue brand.

    ReplyDelete